Catch all the tiny details by shooting videos during an inspection. The video tool is very simple to use.
- Click ‘Inspection Video’ in the inspection list
- Click the ‘Record’ button underneath the blank square
- If you are using an iOS device, a notification may pop up saying, “SnapInspect 2 Would Like to Access the Camera”. Click the ‘OK’ button
- If you are using an iOS device, a notification may pop up saying, “SnapInspect 2 Would Like to Access the Microphone”. If you would like your videos to have sound, click the ‘OK’ button
- Record the video using the red button at the bottom of the screen
- TIP – for best video quality shoot videos in ‘landscape’ view (by rotating the phone on its side)
- Either retake the video using the ‘Retake’ button at the bottom left corner of the screen, watch the video using the play button, or add the video to the inspection using the ‘Use Video’ button at the bottom right corner of the screen