The Sync button updates inspection data from the cloud to the mobile/tablet. It also retrieves any new information made to the account, so that any device using the account has, all the same, information for the next inspection.
How to Sync:
- On your device (mobile or tablet) open the SnapInspect app. Click on 'Assets.'
- Click the 'Sync' button in the top right corner of the screen. This will only work if the information has changed within the app from the server.
If Sync is not working:
- It could be due to not being connected to the internet.
- We suggest double checking WiFi connection reception and mobile data service connection.
- If this also fails, please turn off WiFi and Mobile Data and restart the mobile device then re-enable either WiFi or Mobile Data again.