If you have been wondering how to add users to your company and what kind of user levels there are? Then you have come to the correct support document.
A ‘user’ is anyone who can access the SnapInspect account.
There are four types of users of SnapInspect:
- Company Admin – Can do everything (including inspections)
- Property managers – Can view and carry out inspections for all of the company’s assets, but they can’t change the account settings
- Contractors – Can only see the property that they manage and do the inspection for those properties
- Report viewer – Can view the report, can also see the whole company’s portfolio plus inspections and is unable to carry out inspections.
To Delete or Edit a User: Simply follow the below steps but instead of clicking on "New User" you would click on an Existing User and you would "Delete" or "Edit" that user. Don't forget to click "Save" once done making changes.
To add a user:
- Log into your account via our website
- On the left side of the homepage, click ‘Users.'
- Click ‘Add New.'
- Enter the new user’s details and click ‘Add.